Hand wash or machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle using a delicates garment bag. Use a gentle fabric detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as this will coat the natural fibres. Lay flat or hang to dry. Do not twist or wring out the garments as this can damage the fibres.
- Naturally Anti-Aging. Helps your skin to retain moisture. Silk pillowcases are perfect to help prevent wrinkles and retain moisture so your complexion appears healthy and more youthful
- Cleaner. Silk is less absorbent of dirt and oil, helps with less chance of breakouts
- Naturally hypoallergenic. Great for allergy sufferers as silk posses a natural resistance to dust and dust mites
- Pillowcases are great for your hair. Hair glides smoothly over the pillowcase, less friction mean less frizzy and tangled hair.
- Natural body temperature regulator. Helps keep you warm in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Better fluid motion in bed, easier to move, turn over under covers.